Support Libertarian Authors!
- The UN reports, in 2019, at least 380 Venezuelan migrants have died while traveling to their destination. [Link]
- China’s president travels to North Korea for meetings with Kim Jong-un. [Link]
- Georgian police fired rubber bullets at protesters attempting to storm the Parliament building. [Link]
- The Senate votes to block weapon sales to Saudi Arabia and the UAE. [Link]
- A UK rights group won a court case forcing the government to reexamine selling weapons to Saudi Arabia. [Link]
- The Indian Navy sends two warships to the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman to protect Indian flagged ships. [Link]
- Some in Congress claim Trump does not have the authority to start a war with Iran. [Link]
- Iran shot down a US drone in or near Iranian airspace. [Link]
- The New York Times reports Trump gave orders to attack Iran, then halted the attack [Link]
- The Hill reports unnamed Iranian sources saying Trump warned them a strike was imminent before giving the orders to halt the attack. [Link]
- Moon of Alabama gives alternative possibilities to explain why Trump decided not to carry out a strike on Iran. He suggests Trump could have done this as theater. [Link]
- Aid groups reported nearly 750,000 cholera cases in Yemen in 2019; Over 1,100 people have died. [Link]
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!