Support Libertarian Authors!
- Rep Lieu and Sen Markey warn against creating low-yield nuclear weapons. [Link]
- Trump blocks cruise ships from stopping in Cuba. [Link]
- The Trump administration approved the transfer of sensitive nuclear information to Saudi Arabia after the murder of Jamal Khashoggi. [Link]
- Russia denies telling Trump that most Russians were removed from Venezuela. Trump tweeted that the Russians informed him most of their people left Venezuela earlier in the week. [Link]
- In a victory for Assange, a Swedish court blocks issuing an extradition request for Assange. [Link]
- French weapon sales to Saudi Arabia rose 50% in 2018. [Link]
- A scam that overbilled for meat cost the Afghan police $7.5 million. [Link]
- Saudi Arabia is developing advanced ballistic missiles with the help of China. The Trump administration did not report the intelligence to Congress. [Link]
- Gareth Porter explains the Pentagon has no evidence to back up claims about Iran attacking ships in the UAE port, backing Houthi drone strike in Saudi Arabia, or firing a mortar round near US positions in Iraq. [Link]
- Russia intercepted a US spy plane off the coast of Syria. [Link]
- The UN says Syrian forces are setting fire to crops in an attempt to defeat rebels in Idlib. [Link]
- No senior commanders will be held responsible for the deadly ambush in Niger that led to American soldiers being killed. [Link]
- The Islamic State claims to have carried out an attack in an Ebola zone of the Congo that killed 13 people. [Link]
- Sudan’s ruling military council called for a plan that would have an election in Sudan in nine months. The opposition leadership rejected the plan. [Link]
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!