Support Libertarian Authors!
- Trump is forming a close relationship with Lockheed’s CEO. [Link]
- The Chicago police department carried out more than 11,000 search warrants over five years. The police frequently went to the wrong home and raids ended up with guns pointed in the faces of innocent children. [Link]
- Trump said he has had positive correspondence with North Korea. [Link]
- The South Korean and Japanese trade relationship is starting to fracture over WWII era war restitution. [Link]
- A US court indicts a Chinses company and four executives for violating US sanctions on North Korea. [Link]
- The US sanctions a Chinese energy company for violating US oil sanctions on Iran. [Link]
- Trump meets with Pakistani Prime Minister Khan on ending the Afghan War. [Link]
- Afghan forces kill seven civilians, including children. [Link]
- The US claims to have shot down a second Iranian drone in the Persian Gulf. [Link]
- At least 32 killed by airstrikes in Idlib, Syria. [Link]
- 12 people were killed by Islamists in the Congo Ebola zone. [Link]
- A South Sudanese rebel group claim to kill eight soldiers. [Link]
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!